Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

Funny Shit

That was cool. I liked when the happy face said he was going to use the dogs blood for syrup on his pancakes. I actually heard bout this video in a chatroom, everybody seems to enjoy it.:P

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

Wicked!!!!!!

That was so wicked man!!! You need to make another video but with them all fighting, that'd rock!!!

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

Woooo, lol!!!

That was cool, I wish there'd been some action in it though. When's chapter 6 coming out??????

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1

Yay!!!!!!!

I came into the Portal expecting to see just junk like usual, wasnt expecting to get chapter 5 today!!!!!! =) So cool, i'm going to watch part 2 now!!!

(2004) Kolors of KlayCity (2004) Kolors of KlayCity

Lmfao!!!!!!

That was great. Good claymation, great voice overs and it was funny as hell!!!

Momma's got her boobs out Momma's got her boobs out

Lmao.

I'm not much into country but I like it when it's a funny song. Good work on this, graphics went very well with the song!!!

Galactic Debate 2004 Galactic Debate 2004

Lol!!!

Coolies, my favorite part was the bonus animation. =)

Psycho Bunny Psycho Bunny

Interesting......

That was crazy but very interesting and cool. Good graphics, good sound, keep up the great work man!!! *hits the 5 button* =)

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

Lmfao!!!!!!

That was very well done, great audio and graphics. The story was great, it was kind of starting to annoy me a bit though but than it got was funny after Bob had killed the nazi pirate gang and the cop drove Bob home.Hilarious!!!!!!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Coolies!!!

That was very funny. I liked the song, Weird Al is funny. Anyways, you did good on the graphics, the thing that stood out to me the most was the mouthes, I thought they where really cool. Also one of my favorite parts was when all the Eminem's came out. They looked funny. Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!;)